Elevate Any Gathering
Guaranteed to elevate any gathering! A trio of wines that will pair beautifully with all your holiday favorites, be a hit with all your guests and ensure your gathering is remembered fondly by all.
1 botle of 2018 Laurel Glen Vineyard Estate Cabernet Sauvignon - Our flagship Cabernet Sauvignon: A complex, long lived and beautifully balanced expression of our organically farmed Sonoma Mountain Estate
- 94 points - Vinous: "The 2018 Cabernet Sauvignon is bright, effusive and packed with energy . . . The purity of the flavors is just compelling. Black cherry, lavender, pine, menthol and dried herbs linger on the vibrant, salivating finish."
- 96 points - Top 100 Wines of 2023 - Wine & Spirits: " . . . Bettina Sichel has sustained Laurel Glen at the top-echelon of California cabernet elegance."
1 bottle of 2019 Laurel Glen Counterpoint Cabernet Sauvignon - Our most approachable Sonoma Mountain Cabernet: Stylish and Harmonious
- 93 Points - Wine Enthusiast - "From the vaunted producer, this soft, approachable wine is supple and plush in its youth, ready to unfurl on the palate in baked plum and dark cherry. Baking spice and toasted oak add to the length and grace."
- 92 Points - Vinous - "The 2019 Cabernet Sauvignon Counterpoint is a gorgeous wine that captures all the character and personality of this Sonoma Mountain site. Black cherry, herbs, lavender, spice, gravel and menthol lend quite a bit of nuance to a wine that marries forward fruit and mountain structure. The 2019 is a jewel of a wine."
1 bottle of 2022 Laurel Glen Blanc Slate Sauvignon Blanc - Our refreshing and aromatic alternative to Cabernet Sauvignon, sourced from an old vine Sauvignon Blanc vineyard in the Russian River Valley
- We whole cluster press the fruit to preserve maximum freshness and then ferment slowly at low temperature to accentuate the natural richness of the grapes.
- Tasting Notes: The wine has delicate tropical fruit aromas, hints of Meyer lemon zest and delicious minerality. There is a beautiful richness in the mouth offset by a bright, mouthwatering acidity.